Abusive relationships are on the rise. Ideally, being in a relationship should be beautiful and peaceful. Unfortunately, It has now become a major cause of bad things such as depression, suicide, and murders.
I don’t get how some people feel okay to cause too much pain to someone they claim to have a love for. Love is kind and it is not supposed to hurt. And in the case where your love for someone ends, it is okay to break up with them. Here are ways you can break up with someone when you no longer love them.
It is never okay to abuse somebody’s child physically, verbally, or even emotionally. If you are the abuser, kindly get yourself into therapy. I understand that some abusers do not know why they abuse their victims And if you are the victim, know you deserve better and you are not anybody’s punching bag. Please find a way out of that situation even if it means leaving that relationship.
Nothing is worth your peace and mental strength. Also, I have prepared a list of 45 quotes that will uplift your spirit, remind you of how worthy you are of love and hopefully give you the courage to take action towards changing your situation.
- The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do!
2. Your abuser’s trauma does not justify them abusing you.
3. Never make yourself feel like nothing to make someone feel like everything.
4. When someone shows you who they are, for the first time, believe them.
5. If they do it often, it isn’t a mistake, it is just their behavior.
6. Losing yourself in loving another can make you forget that you are special too.
7. A healthy relationship does not drag you down, it inspires you to be better.
8. Not every sorry deserves an, ‘it is okay’ in return.
9. Nobody abuses us more than we abuse ourselves.
10. Do not let others define you, they might pick the worst word in the dictionary.
11. If it is destroying you, it is not love.
12. And she was made to appear crazy by the same man who drove her there.
13. You cannot change someone who does not see an issue in their actions.
14. Sometimes Your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
15. Abuse is abuse, be nice! harsh words don’t break bones but they often break hearts.
Long Quotes For Abusive Relationships Victims.
16. I knew something was wrong when you watched me cry inconsolably over something you had done, and you didn’t even flinch. You did not attempt to apologize Nor were you remorseful. Instead, you carefully twisted it around to be my fault. I knew then I was dealing with a monster, not a person.
17. Abusers are able to fool those outside the home because they usually abuse those inside the home. Ever noticed how abusers are super sweet to strangers?
18. The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that has never made you feel like you were an option in theirs.
19. An abusive relationship should be easy to identify though often one of the most difficult to end.
20. More people are concerned with victims who stay in abusive relationships than why perpetrators are abusing them.
21. The worst kind of person to deal with is the one who has listened to everything you have gone through and put you through it again.
22. So many times my loved ones told me to get out, people were scared that something serious could happen to me, I loved him. He told me I was the problem and I believed it.
23. Mental abuse is much more painful than physical abuse because you are consumed by your own thoughts.
24. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will seem unfair but rise above it, Trusting others will eventually see the truth.
25. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dreams, or your dignity.
26. Poisonous relationships can alter our perception. You can spend many years thinking you are worthless. But you are not worthless, you are underappreciated.
27. People think being alone is misery, I do not think so. Being in an abusive relationship is the loneliest thing in the world.
28. Do not let someone who did you wrong, think that there is something wrong with you. Do not devalue yourself because they didn’t value you. Know your worth even if they do not.
29. It hurts the most that the people that made you feel special yesterday make you feel so unwanted today.
30. He did not hit her, but he destroyed everything she had. I do not know if she even realized it was abuse because it was physical abuse, it was mental people do not think of that as abuse.
More Quotes About Being In Abusive Relationships.
31. If your spouse is abusive they are not capable of being good parents. They are not able to live a life of kindness, self-reflection, growth, empathy, or route, they go to get what they want.
32. Toxic people attach themselves like cinder blocks tied to your ankles and then invite you for a swim in their poisoned water. – John Mark Green.
33. If they make you lose your family, your friends, lose your confidence, lose your self-esteem, or lose your happiness, then you need to lose him.
34. Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They do not ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else.
35. Never get mad at someone for being who they have always been, be upset with yourself for not coming to terms with it sooner.
36. The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs.
37. Remove yourself from people who treat you like your time does not matter, like your feelings are worthless, or like your soul is replaceable.
38. The wrong one will find you in peace and leave you in pieces, but the right one will find you in peace and leave you in peace.
39. Abusive relationships exist because they provide enough rations of warmth, laughter, and affection to clutch onto like a security blanket in the heap of degradation. The good times are the initial euphoria that keeps addicts draining their wallets for toxic substances to inject into their veins. Scraps of love are food for an abusive relationship.
40. If you ever feel alone in your relationship Abusers isolate their partner from friends and family, and make them dependent financially, socially, and physically.
41. There are more people abusive to others than lie open to abuse themselves, but the humor goes round, and he that laughs at me today will have somebody to laugh at him tomorrow.
42. You’re fat and you’re ugly and you always have been ugly. Do you think those words don’t have power? It’s funny when I say it in a joking sense, but when it comes from the mouth of someone I have given my all to… you think those words won’t stay longer than you, outlive you, outlast you? Those words will be there forever. Words have power.
43. Do not suppose that abuses are eliminated by destroying the object which is abused. Men can go wrong with wine and women. Shall we then prohibit and abolish women?
44. Abusers do not change, they only get worse, they will try to lure you back with promises. Do not go, they are the same bad person as before just with a shiny new coating.
45. The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse.
- Cheating Rule 101.
- Things you do when you are not truly in love with a person.
- Dating rules to follow.
- Why women cheat.
- All about serial dating.
- Domestic violence.