Beautiful Friendships quotes.
Friendships are divine and a blessing because the universe knows we need them. A famous phrase says, “No man is an Island,” Meaning no person can fully depend on themselves.
You will need people to talk to, laugh with, and people to cry to. Your friends are those people for you. The ones who will celebrate with you when times are good and console you when things are rough.
- Quotes About Karma.
- Quotes for victims and survivors of abusive relationships.
- Body positivity quotes.
- Funny friendships
Friends who call you out when you are headed in the wrong direction cheer you on when you do great things.
It is unfortunate that these days, it is hard to find genuine friends. However, we have many strong and admirable friendships that are not being talked about. They may not be newsworthy. But I have seen friends riding and some dying for each other. Well, not dying literally. I mean, they go hard for their friends.
I hope you are lucky to have that one person you can call a genuine friend. Not people who call themselves your friend only when they need something.
Here is a list of beautiful quotes about friendships that will excite you.
True Friendships Quotes
- “Show me your friends, and I’ll tell you who you are”_ Assyrian proverb
2. “Friendship improves happiness and abates misery by doubting our joys and dividing our grief.” _Cicero
3. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are there.”_Unknown
4. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only one friend will leave footprints in your heart.”_Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Friends, should be like books, A few but hand-selected.”_ Unknown
6. “To have a friend, you must be a friend starting with yourself.”_James. R Fisher Jnr.
7. “True friends are like diamonds, bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.”_Unknown
8. “There are friends, there is family, and there are friends that became family.”_Unknown
9. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.”_Ellie Wiesel
10. “Do not walk behind me. I may not lead. Please do not walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”_Albert Camus.
Friendships Quotes For Best Friends
11. “Me and my best friend can communicate just with facial expressions.”_Unknown
12. “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have one.”_Irish Proverb
13. “A friend who listens to what you say, a best friend listens to what you do not say.”_Unknown
14. “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you will never smile again.”_Unknown
15. “Best friends understand when you say, ‘forget it.’ Wait forever when you say, ‘just a minute.’ Stay when you say, ‘leave me alone.’ And open the door before you can say, ‘come in.”_Unknown
16. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.”_Gina Barreca
17. “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”_Winnie the Pooh
18. “There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.”_Jennifer Aniston
19. “A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she cannot survive without a best friend”_Unknown
20. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”_C.S. Lewis.
Funny Friendships Quotes
21. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”_Linda Grayson
22. “A good friend will try to bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in the cell next to you, saying, “Danm, that was fun!”_Unknown
23. “The moment you and your best friend look at each other, know what you are thinking and you both laugh”_Unknown
24. “True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.”_ Unknown
25. “Friends buy you food. Best friends, eat your food.”_Unknown
26. ‘A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”_Winnie the Pooh
27. “As your best friend, I will always pick you up when you fall after I finish laughing.”_Unknown
28. “Real friends do not get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more expensive.”_Unknown
29. “Turtles are green. Ducks go quack. We are best friends cause our heads are equally whacked.”_Unknown
30. “Finding a friend with the same mental disorders is priceless.” _Unknown
Meaningful Friendship Quotes
31. “Sometimes friendship means to be there for your friend. Not to give advice or try to fix anything. To be there and let them know that they are cared for and supported.”_Unknown
32. “Friendship to me isn’t about how much we talk, but instead how much we’re there for each other in times of need.”_ Trent Shelton
33. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”_Thomas J. Watson
34. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Please don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”_Jon Katz
35. “I know we will be forever friends, can’t imagine a time when our friendship would end.” _Julie Hebert
36. “The friend of tomorrow is the one who has remained through the swamps and quagmires of life.”_Theodore W. Higgingsworth
37. “I think there is a thread that runs through each friendship and keeps it going no words necessary. Each knows what the other knows about him through good times and bad.” _Lauren Bacall
38. “A friendship is what I was looking for, and a friendship is what I found. Our interests are the same. We love the same games, finding ourselves on common ground.”_ Julie Hebert
39. “Similarities create friendship, while differences hold them together.”_Unknown
40. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life. You can barely remember what life was like without them.” _Anna Taylor
Quotes For Toxic Friend
41. “It took me too long to realize that you shouldn’t stay friends with people who never ask how you are doing.”_Unknown
42. “I love you, but I have to distance myself from your poison for my own protection.”_Unknown
43. “I have smiled at people who have said the most terrible things about me, and they think, I don’t know”_Unknown
44. “Friendships are meant to be enjoyable, not tense or anxiety-provoking.”_Unknown
45. “Stop letting friends treat you like shit just because you do not want to lose them, fuck them, get new friends.”_Unkown
46. “Even if you hear a bad story about me, understand there was a time I was good to those people too, but they won’t tell you that”_Unknown
47. “Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends or family.”_Unknown
48. “If there is a particular person in your life that is repeatedly choosing not to honor you and is causing you more sadness or pain than they are a joy, it might be time to release that friendship back to God and trust that it is not where you belong.”_Mandy Hale
49. “Your life becomes more peaceful, joyful, and liberating like breathing fresh air when you distance yourself from energy vampires.”_Unknown
50. “Sometimes, you have to remove people without warning. We are getting too old to be explaining what they already know they are doing wrong.”_Farrah Gray
Bad Friendship Quotes
51. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as unnecessary as when you were alone.”_Michael Bassey Johnson
52. “Friendship goes both ways. Maybe that’s why I give up on so many friendships because I’m sick of always being the one to reach out._Unknown
53. “Over a small misunderstanding, God, will expose how people really feel about you.”_Ougu Mofokeng
54. “People will notice the change in your attitude towards them but won’t notice their behaviors that made you change.”_Unknown
55. “In life, we never lose friends. We only learn who the true ones are.”_Unknown
56. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. It comes from your friends.”_Unknown
57. “Free your life from the fangs of gossips by not associating yourself with them. Anyone who helps you to gossip about someone can also help someone to gossip about you.”_Israelmore Ayivor
58. “Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool.”_Unknown
59. “A bad friend secretly plots your downfall”_Bangambiki Habyarimana
60. “Friends are supposed to be there for you when you cry, not be the reason you cry.”_Unknown
I hope you enjoyed reading these friendships quotes.