Find the best gym/workout captions for your social media posts here.
A good caption to go along with your gym/workout pictures will pull a crowd for your post.
I hope you find what you are looking for here, and if you don’t, let the captions guide you to tailor your own.
See also other Captions For Instagram
Best Gym/Workout Captions For Instagram
- Excuses don’t kill the fat. Exercises do.
2. You’ll wish you had started today a year from now.
3. Your body is a strong machine, but you must fuel it with a powerful mind.
4. Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.
5. Fall in love with taking care of your body.
6. Nothing truly great comes from a comfort zone.
7. If exercise were a pill, It would be the most powerful medication known to humans.
8. Your body was not made to serve others. It’s meant to serve yourself.
9. Good is not enough if better is possible.
10. Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
11. If exercise were a pill, It would be the most powerful medication known to humans.
12. Today, I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow, I can accomplish what others can’t.
13. If you workout twice daily, your first workout wasn’t good enough.
14. I’m not there yet, but damn I’m progressing.
15. Be the one who decides to go for it.
16. Progression is what lazy people call dedication.
17. Exercise not only changes your body, but it also changes your mind, attitude & mood.
18. My body is under construction. I am the architect of my destiny.
19. Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
20. Stop saying I wish. Start saying I will.
Inspiring Gym/workout Captions For Instagram
- A 1-hour workout is 4% of your day.
2. Being Strong Is A Mindset. Change starts from within.
3. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
4. Excuses don’t kill the fat. Exercises do.
5. Let’s build wellness rather than treat disease.
6. You probably forgot about your past workouts. Your body didn’t.
7. Don’t forget healthy looks different for everybody.
8. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
9. Becoming strong doesn’t start in the gym. It starts in your head.
10. It comes down to one simple thing: How bad do you want it?
11. You probably forgot about your past workouts. Your body didn’t.
12. Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
13. If you want to know the correct way to perform an exercise, the answer is: Whatever hurts most.
14. Don’t wait for inspiration, be the inspiration.
15. Champions believe in themselves even when no one does.
16. Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone… make sure you’re saying the right things.
17. Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.
18. When things don’t happen right away, remember that it takes 6 months to build a Rolls-Royce and 13 hours to build a Toyota.
19. Always remember: Good things take time.
20. When my body shouts ‘STOP,’ my mind screams ‘NEVER.’
Funny Gym/Workout Captions For Instagram
- Does late running count as cardio?
2. Exercise in the morning before your brain figures out what you’re doing.
3. Do I have abs yet?
4. Dear fat, prepare to die!
5. I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
6. I go to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body.
7. Tomorrow, I will lift harder than yesterday.
8. I have 99 problems, but I’m going to the gym and ignoring them.
9. I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally – I’m just at the gym.
10. Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
11. Nothing great comes easy persistence will make you achieve anything.
12. Well, it’s not going to lift itself.
13. Stop rewarding yourself with food. You are not a dog.
14. they say money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy yoga classes. And that’s the same thing.
15. The gym doesn’t ask silly questions. The gym understands.
16. Life has its ups and downs. We call them squats.
17. The only time Success comes before work is in the dictionary.
18. There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as expected.
19. There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as expected.
20. I wear Black while workout because It’s the funeral of my fat.
Savage Gym/Workout Captions For Instagram
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
2. Weight loss is not a physical challenge. It’s a mental one.
3. Sore. The most satisfying pain.
4. Be Proud but not satisfied.
5. Earn your body. Eat, Sleep, Lift, and Train.
6. Find your happiness and never rely on others.
7. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
8. Do not lose hope. It would be best if you rested, not quit.
9. It’s pretty simple. Either you do it, or You don’t.
10. Be Proud but not satisfied.
11. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
12. Be stronger than your excuses.
13. Don’t worry about failure. You only have to be right once
14. Focus on you until the focus is on you.
15. I don’t want to look small. I want to look like I could kick your ass.
16. Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen!
17. Focus On Your Goals. The Rest Is Just Noise.
18. No pain, No gain, shut up and train.
19. I am going to show you How bad I want it.
20. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
Short Gym/Workout Captions For Social Media.
- Progress, not perfection.
2. Stay motivated!
3. Every day is a good day to work out.
4. Consistency Breeds results.
5. Don’t stop now.
6. Forget being comfortable.
7. Consistency is the key.
8. Everything is hard before it is easy.
9. Ability is limitless. Be more, Do more.
10. Change happens at the speed of trust.
11. Success starts with self-discipline.
12. Everything is hard before it is easy.
13. You are a lot stronger than you think.
14. Use the pain as fuel.
15. Buckle up. It’s showtime.
16. Workouts are my happy hour.
17. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
18. Believe you can and you will.
19. Hustle for that muscle.
20. It comes down to one simple thing: How badly do you want it?
Fitness Captions For Instagram
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
2. I’m not on steroids, but thanks for asking.
3. Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter.
4. I think fitness is a mental exercise more than just physical.
5. Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
6. You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.
7. I bend so I don’t break.
8. You can never expect success if you only put in work on the days you feel like it.
9. My fitness journey will be a lifelong journey.
10. Train hard or Go home.
11. Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life.
12. In my opinion, fitness is a mental exercise more than just physical.
13. If you are out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, or can’t remember your name, you are on the right road.
14. I work out because this small moment of discomfort makes me feel good afterward.
15. Every step is progress.
16. There is no shortcut. It takes time to build a better, stronger version of yourself.
17. Push your limits and imagine yourself three months from now.
18. It comes down to one simple thing: How badly do you want it?
19. It’s never too early or late to work on a better you.
20. Once you see the results, it becomes an addiction.
Gym/Workout Captions For Boys
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.
2. But you got to try and snap out of it as quickly as possible and get back to your workout schedule.
3. I hit the gym, so I won’t have to hit you.
4. But you got to try and snap out of it as quickly as possible and get back to your workout schedule.
5. Slow progress is better than no progress.
6. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
7. When I lost all my excuses, I found my results.
8. Less ego, more hard work in the gym.
9. I don’t do this to be healthy. I do this to get big muscles.
10. Sweat is beautiful.
11. The answer is yes if you are on the treadmill next to me. We are doing.
12. The gym is my second home.
13. Men shouldn’t hide weakness. They should kill it. You Will Never Understand This Lifestyle Until you try it.
14. The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.
15. I am my motivation
16. Doubt me, hate me. You’re the inspiration I need.
17. Someone busier than you is working out right now.
18. If you want more results, do less complaining.
19. After leg day, every step is a mission.
20. Set goals, crush them, and clap for yourself.
Gym/Workout Captions For Girls
- She believed she could, so she did.
2. Spend less time on the phone and more time lifting.
3. I refuse to give up on myself.
4. Good things come to those who sweat.
5. Train like a beast, look like a beauty.
6. I am a Girl. I am Smart, I am strong, And I can do anything.
7. I’m happiest when I’m at the gym or in the pool.
8. I will win not immediately, but definitely.
9. Never underestimate the power of a girl who knows what she wants.
10. Babe, forget the restaurant. Let’s lift some iron.
11. Forget the glass slippers. Princess wears running shoes.
12. Sometimes, all you need is a good workout.
13. Have high standards and low squats.
14. Math is like going to the gym for your brain. It sharpens your mind.
15. Gotta squat before I tie the knot.
16. Sweat + pain = Hot!!
17. Sweat it out for the after selfie.
18. I’m only here so I can eat more later.
19. Shut up and squat.
20. To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.