We have days when we get up and look ideal, but there are also other darker days when we can’t stop looking at all our flaws even the non-existent ones! Obviously, it is a feeling that is influenced by many factors (mood, tiredness, the looks we wear, the hairstyle, etc.), which is why at we want to offer you solutions.
If you don’t know how to look prettier but you need easy and feasible tips to bring out your most attractive side, keep reading this article. We teach you how to take advantage of it and we explain how to look prettier in a few simple steps!
How to look prettier – tips and tricks
Everything influences personal care; from the way we comb our hair and dress to how we eat and the exercise we do. Below, we show you a series of tips and tricks that will help you look better both in the short term and in the long term. Take note!
- Tips to rest and look prettier
- How to look prettier with the right clothes
- How to do your hair in a simple way to look prettier
- How to get radiant skin
- How to look prettier without makeup
- How to look prettier with makeup
- Look prettier by taking care of your eyebrows
- Diet and exercise to look prettier
How to rest to look prettier
This section is not only essential, but perhaps the most important of all. We must take care of ourselves, pamper ourselves, and get the most out of ourselves, but that will only be possible if we rest well and we do so not only take into account the hours of sleep, but also avoiding external factors that cause insomnia and stress.
A bad rest not only negatively influences our concentration, our performance and our state of mind, but it can also damage our skin and make us look less attractive. To avoid the appearance of dark circles, spots, redness and prevent hair loss, a good rest is essential. We help you:
- Sleep between 6 and 8 hours a day: if you are not used to these times, set a new rest program and try to stick to it (go to sleep earlier and get up a little earlier to start the day with a few minutes of yoga or meditation).
- Chamomile before bed: sometimes our day to day is so tiring that it carries an emotional burden that translates into stress or anxiety. These symptoms usually appear when we relax, that is, when we get into bed and try to sleep; then worries, work and insecurities appear and cause us insomnia. To remedy this, we recommend an infusion with relaxing properties before going to sleep; Take a look at this article on The Best Teas for Sleep.
- Say goodbye to the mobile phone: Many studies link difficulty falling asleep to the use of electronic devices just before bed. For this reason, one or two hours before going to bed, put aside your mobile phone, tablet or computer, pick up a book or put on some music, relax and rest.
- Practice yoga or meditate: if you have trouble falling asleep, it is best to end your day with a relaxing and introspective activity. Yoga is an incredibly beneficial practice for health; however, you can also bet on meditating for a few minutes before turning off the light. If you want more information on How to do yoga at home, do not hesitate to review the advice that we offer you in this other article.
How to look prettier with the right clothes
Clothing can radically change the way we see ourselves, as it is a cover letter, a statement of intent that makes an impact even before we can say the first word.
If you wonder how to look prettier with the help of clothes, follow our tips:
- Bet on the basics: blue, white and black jeans, colored sweaters (without drawings or letters), basic t-shirts and shorts and a long brown, black or gray jacket. They are the basics that should never be missing from your wardrobe, as they allow you to combine combinations that are as safe as they are attractive and modern. Add some more risky accessory to your basic look and you will look incredible; From omethoate recommend a hat, large and striking earrings or unique shoes.
- How to wear sweaters: to stylize and mark your figure more, bet on wearing wide sweaters inside the pants. Combine them with high pants and a long coat to look like a true model.
- Match Clothes Properly– For this step it is not only important to learn which colors go best, but also which clothes hunt best with others; bet on wide sweaters and short skirts, high pants and long-sleeved shirts, dresses and jumpsuits so as not to take risks, etc. Discover the best 22 dresses that stylize the figure and dare with the most beautiful designs.
- Dress according to your measurements: it is important that you adjust to your size so as not to be uncomfortable and to better stylize your body. Whether you’re very tall or short, skinny or chubby, it’s important to learn what type of clothing fits best for your body shape. For example, for the shortest, the best will be knee-length or short, fitted dresses, as well as short A-line or straight skirts. If what you want is to enhance your curves, wear narrow and straight skirts, high-waisted pants with shirts inside, short jackets and dresses fitted at the waist. If, on the other hand, you want to hide your figure, opt for dark or neutral tones and clothes in your size. Do not resort to something very tight or excessively loose and avoid clothes with ruffles and fringes. The V-shaped neckline will be the best option, combined with straight pants.
How to do your hair in a simple way to look prettier
The hairstyle frames our face and can favor our features more or less depending on the decisions we make. Here are some tips on how to look prettier through hairstyle:
- Nourish and hydrate your hair: it is clear, the first step will always be to have well hydrated hair. Not only because you will be able to show off a prettier mane, but because with well-cared-for hair you will be able to try many more hairstyles. The following Coconut Oil Hair Masks will help you find the best recipe for your hair.
- Hairstyles for round faces: use the parting in the middle or a fringe bang. Short hair, without volume and clearing the temples will be a hit, so don’t hesitate to wear this style. As a hairstyle, we recommend a tied bun up do or a ponytail with a center parting, very flat and with volume at the back (you can tease the ponytail or curl it).
- Hairstyles for oval faces: parting on the side or short hair with bangs will be your best options; play with your hair and opt for a half-length parade that falls over the temples and jawline (to elongate the face). The velvet waves will be beautiful for this type of face, however, another hairstyle option for an oval face is the hair pulled back, collected in a low bun or ponytail.
- Hairstyles for elongated faces: medium length hair is the safe bet, right at shoulder height. It can be combined with a fringe or with a parting in the middle or on the side, as you prefer. If you have long hair, make sure you take it very carefully and bet on putting it up in high pigtails from time to time.
How to get radiant skin
Healthy, smooth and radiant skin will help you look prettier and make you healthier. To achieve this goal, the most important thing will be that your face has the necessary hydration, so we recommend you learn How to make moisturizing face masks.
Does day to day make fatigue accentuate on your face? In this case, we help you with a homemade mask to remove dark circles. You will need to:
- 1 tomato (full of skin-friendly antioxidant properties)
- 1 lemon (the whitening food par excellence)
- 1 blender or mixer
Once you have the ingredients, follow these instructions:
- Squeeze the lemon and put the juice together with the tomato (peeled) in the blender.
- When everything is mixed and liquid, pour it into a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to the contour of your eyes for 5 minutes.
- After this time, you can remove the ingredients with cold water.
How to look prettier without makeup
Do you know that to look pretty you do not need large amounts of makeup? In fact, our natural beauty can be enhanced in a thousand ways, so if you want to look prettier without makeup, consider these tips:
- Remove make-up from your face before going to sleep: this way you will prevent your skin from absorbing the make-up, becoming irritated and darkening.
- Find the right products for your skin– Whether you have oily or dry skin, or acne as your primary concern, use only quality products that work to remedy these conditions. Get a good moisturizer and make sure your face does not lack the daily dose.
- Exfoliate your lips– The lips are one of the most sensual parts of the body, so make sure to exfoliate and moisturize them well to keep them looking soft and plump. In this other Oneota article we explain how to take care of your lips step by step.
- Lengthen your eyelashes: for a more intense, sensual and attractive look, learn How to lengthen eyelashes naturally.
- Eat healthy: a poor diet can affect the health of your skin, so make sure you eat a balanced diet and drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
How to look prettier with makeup
While it is true that looking natural may be the best option for you, there is no doubt that makeup will always help us look more handsome and beautiful. If you want to start looking prettier quickly, follow these tips:
- Foundation and Contouring– Using a makeup sponge, apply a foundation of your skin tone evenly across the face. It is important that this color matches your skin tone, otherwise it will look unnatural. If you want to highlight the most attractive areas of your face and hide imperfections, contouring can be your best ally. In this article we explain how to contour the face.
- Eyes and eyebrows: use a black eyelineron the upper eyelid to give depth to the look and fill in your eyebrows if they look sparse. Once again, it will be essential that you get the same shade (or slightly softer) than your hair. Finally, apply some mascara to your lashes to give them volume.
- Cheeks– Blush is a must if you want to give your cheeks a little blush.
- Mouth: painting the lips properly is a much more complex art than it seems, so if you want to choose the perfect lipstick and the best technique, do not hesitate to visit this article of Types of lips and how to make them up.
Look prettier by taking care of your eyebrows
Sometimes we do not notice the importance of eyebrows on our face, because they not only add more personality to the face, but also highlight the look and frame the eyes.
Full and shaped eyebrows will make you feel much more attractive and will allow you to spend less time on your eye makeup, since eyebrows can give you everything your look needs. So that you know how to fix your eyebrows, how-to put-on makeup and how to pluck them, if necessary, at Oneota we recommend a very detailed and personalized article: get your perfect eyebrows step by step.
Diet and exercise to look prettier
As we have already mentioned, feeling comfortable with your body is essential for you to look prettier. For this reason, even if it is long-term advice, at Oneota we recommend eating a balanced diet that allows you to have enough nutrients and an exercise routine so that you feel stronger and fitter.
- Eat fruit, vegetables and foods rich in protein: fruits and vegetables will not only allow you to cleanse your body, but they will fill you up and motivate you to prepare the most varied and healthy dishes. In addition, we recommend eating lean meats, legumes and white fish so that you include dishes with less fat and more protein in your menu. It is also a good time to remind you that hydration is essential and that you should drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Teas for Water Retention– If you want to get rid of bloating and general heaviness, prepare some Teas for Water Retention and drink them during your meals.
- Get rid of bad habits: sedentary lifestyle, tobacco and habitual alcohol consumption will not only harm the health of your organs but will also harm the appearance of your skin, your face and your hands.
Exercise to look prettier
Combine a balanced diet with exercise, as this way you will be able to get in shape, strengthen your muscles and gain resistance. While it is true that a correct diet constitutes 70% when it comes to getting in shape, exercise is the remaining 20% that can end up making all the difference.
Do you want an exercise routine that allows you to get in shape from home? If you don’t have time to go to the gym or you just want to start looking better, don’t miss this Exercise routine to do at home.