Removing hair from the mustache is one of the concerns of many women who take care of their aesthetics. And if there is a type of hair that is especially annoying for a woman, it is facial hair. If you have little hair in this area, but you would like to finish it off, you can resort to some natural methods that will minimize the discomfort and weaken it until it is completely eliminated. Don’t miss the following recommendations.
1 Sugar and lemon
Nothing easier than resorting to the manufacture of your own depilatory wax to do the hair removal at home, with the help of a mixture of sugar and lemon. By mixing both substances, you will get a mixture with a grainy appearance and texture that acts on the hair weakening it. For its part, lemon acts as a bleach, making the mustache of the area much less noticeable.
To prepare this homemade depilatory wax for the mustache, you must add in a container suitable for heating, two cups of sugar and the juice of a lemon, with the precaution that the lemon covers the sugar completely (adding water if necessary)
- Heat over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. When it reaches the boiling point, the liquid will be reduced and a sticky textured paste will be created, as if it were a syrup.
- When it has cooled, apply it on the mustache in the same way as traditional wax: applying a thin layer on the mustache in the direction of hair growth, and pulling it to the opposite side.
2 Oats, honey and lemon
Oatmeal, along with honey and lemon, is a perfect mixture to gradually weaken the hair of this area of the face and make a natural and painless hair removal. In addition, being very moisturizing, you will help take care of the area and avoid discomfort and irritation.
- To put it into practice you need to mix a tablespoon of ground oatmeal together with two tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of lemon juice to get a thick paste.
- Apply to the mustache area where you have hair and let it act for 15 minutes. Then, remove with warm water.
- To start seeing results, you must be consistent in your application by repeating the procedure at least 3 times a week.
Turmeric is a highly prized spice in the culinary world, which however, combined with other remedies, is very useful for removing mustache hair. The main function of turmeric on hair is to promote its reduction and slow its growth, it is also responsible for taking care of the skin due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- You can mix turmeric with crushed papaya to inhibit hair growth, leaving the resulting paste to act on the area to be treated for 10 to 15 minutes.
- You can also mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil or with a little milk, following the same procedure.
- If you are looking for a more elaborate method, try mixing 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour, with a teaspoon of turmeric and another of plain yogurt. It will help you to have a softer and more careful skin and to slow more and more the growth of hair.
4 Baking soda
Baking soda, known for its multiple uses, is also an effective remedy to end facial hair in the mustache area. In addition to being safe for sensitive skin types, it does not cause darkening or irritate the area.
To put into practice the application of baking soda, you need to mix a tablespoon of baking soda in 200 ml of boiling water. When the mixture cools apply it on the hair area overnight and remove with warm water the next day.
Apply this method 2-3 times a week to remove hair.
5 Other definitive hair removal methods
In the event that you want to end the problem definitively, there are two methods that, despite not being natural, will end your problem in a very short time: we talk about photoepilation and laser hair removal.
Both methods act by pulsating light that is absorbed by the root and that causes the progressive destruction of the hair follicle. In this way, and after several sessions, the hair stops growing and disappears definitively.