Shaving the groin is one of the beauty rituals that most women follow especially during the summer, although more and more frequently, permanently throughout the year. However, we must not forget that it is a particularly sensitive area, so you have to choose the hair removal method very well to do it without risks and with a good result. What are the most common and recommended methods?
1 Razor blade
Many women choose to shave their groin with a blade, because it is a fast and very effective technique, especially in situations of some urgency. If you want to apply this technique to pluck the english you must take into account the following steps:
- The first step is to choose a suitable blade for this area, which allows you to reach all corners and that adapts perfectly to the curves to eliminate the most hidden or difficult hair. In the market there are already blades specially designed for female hair removal of the groin with lubricating bands that help make the area easier to depilate.
- When you have the right blade, wash the area carefully so that it is perfectly clean, with soap and water. Moisturizing gels will help you soften hair and remove it more easily.
- Always depilate in the direction of hair growth, avoiding any irregularity such as warts, pimples or moles.
- When you have finished shaving the entire area, remember to moisturize correctly avoiding exposing the area to the sun until 24 hours after hair removal.
- Pimples may appear on the groin produced by irritation. Aloe Vera can help you fight them effectively.
Wax is another option for waxing the groin, but you should make sure to use a type of wax specially designed for intimate hair removal, in order to avoid the risk of irritations.
First of all you must carefully clean and dry the area to improve the result. Below you can choose between two options:
- Hot wax: If you choose to shave your groin with hot wax, you must measure the temperature to avoid burns when applying it on the skin. With the help of a spatula, spread very well over the area to be plucked always towards the direction of hair growth. Then, using a hair removal band, tear off the wax always pulling in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair.
- Cold wax: This option may be a little more painful, but equally effective. The reason is because, unlike in the case of hot wax, with cold wax the pores do not dilate and therefore the extraction of hair is more painful. To carry it out you only have to heat with your hands the cold wax bands already prepared and apply them on the skin in the direction of the hair. Next, pull the bands vigorously in the opposite direction to pull the hair.
3 Depilatory cream
The depilatory cream is a method to do hair removal at home, which will help you remove hair superficially, in a very similar way to the use of the razor.
To put it into practice you just have to apply the cream on the area to be plucked and wait a few minutes for the hair to come off. With the help of a spatula, remove the depilatory cream and you will see that the hair will be being dragged as well, leaving the area clean.
Keep in mind that despite not being painful, it can be irritating depending on the type of skin you have, so it is always advisable to do a previous test.
4 Laser hair removal
The ultimate method is undoubtedly laser hair removal. A more expensive technique but that assures you definitive results, although it should always be carried out and supervised by a professional beautician.
The laser hair removal technique works through a light that acts on the hair follicle preventing the hair from coming out again, permanently. The latest advances in this type of hair removal have made it an increasingly less painful and safe technique and is undoubtedly the best option if you want to forget forever the hair in the groin area.