Shaving the eyebrows with tweezers is one of the ways that many women put into practice to show off a defined and aesthetically more beautiful eyebrows. The well-shaved eyebrows, make the face show a more careful and symmetrical appearance, it is therefore one of the beauty rituals to which every woman, and more and more men, undergo, but what is the correct way to shave the eyebrows with tweezers?
1 Delimits the area of the eyebrows to be plucked
The first step to make a perfect eyebrow hair removal is to delimit the three main areas of the eyebrow, which will help you show off fully delineated eyebrows. For this you only need a white pencil and the following indications:
- The beginning of the eyebrow: To delimit this area place the pencil on one side of the nose so that it is parallel, making it coincide with the eyebrow. Mark this point with a line.
- The highest point of the eyebrow: This point is delimited by placing the pencil from the fin of the nose and creating a line that coincides with the outer end of the iris and eyebrow. Mark with a line. Keep in mind that from this point, the eyebrow will gently arch downwards.
- The end of the eyebrow: Finally you must mark the end of the eyebrow by placing the pencil on the fin of the nose and making it match the outside of the eye, towards the corner.
Now that you have the three areas marked, join them with the help of the pencil marking an outline. This is the area that should serve as a guide to do eyebrow hair removal.
2 Step by step to pluck the eyebrow correctly
Now that you have correctly delimited the area that you are going to shave, the time has come to proceed to remove the hairs that are left over and show off a perfect eyebrow hair removal. For this you only need good tweezers and the following tips:
- First comb the eyebrows upwards with the help of a special brush and trim the longer hair with small scissors.
- Take the tweezers safely, for the part where the clamp is attached. Do not fall into the mistake of taking the tweezers very close to the tip, as you will lose vision of the area and it will be more difficult for you to open and close the tips.
- Using the delimited area with the help of the pencil, eliminate all those hairs that come out of the contour starting from the outside of the eyebrow.
- Go catching the hairs little by little and observe the result. It stretches the skin and makes signature pulls in the direction of hair growth. It is preferable that you take the hair by the part closest to the root.
- When you are finished apply a soothing gel such as aloe vera, or tea tree oil. In this way you will avoid redness.