Whitening the skin naturally is possible without resorting to expensive treatments. You can lighten the tone with the help of natural remedies that will also give you many properties for your skin, although you should know that the result will be natural but not excessively obvious, since for that you should resort to chemical bleaches. If you want to know how to whiten your skin with natural substances that will bring you many benefits, do not miss the following recommendations.
1 Lemon juice
Lemon is one of the most powerful natural bleaches for the skin, being one of the most traditional and oldest home remedies that exist for this purpose. The reason is due to the presence of acids that help eradicate the most superficial cells of the skin, responsible for darkening this part.
However, the presence of strong acids, as they cause irritations in the skin, so that it should always be applied in equal parts along with water. Apply with the help of a cotton disc on the skin and let it act for about 15 minutes. Then rinse the skin with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Another option is to take a hot water bath, adding a cup of whole milk and the juice of a lime. Milk has properties that soften and lighten blemishes and skin.
Repeat this operation 2 to 3 times a week. After several weeks you will begin to see the results on a much healthier skin.
2 Yogurt and honey
Another natural combination to whiten the skin is yogurt along with honey. The properties of yogurt for the skin are well known, having the same enzymes as milk, acts as a natural bleach and honey provides the extra hydration necessary to keep the skin perfectly hydrated, improving the appearance of the spots on the face.
To put it on the skin, just mix the same amount of natural yogurt as honey and create a kind of cream or paste. Spread it carefully and let it act for 15 minutes. Then you can remove it with the help of warm water.
3 Apple cider vinegar
In the same way as with lemon acids, apple cider vinegar is an excellent ally to help lighten the skin naturally. We owe this thanks to the presence of glycol and acetic acids that favor the elimination of dead cells and dirt accumulated in the pores.
To apply it dissolve a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and with the help of a cotton, spread the mixture throughout the skin. Let it act for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse with warm water. Apply this remedy every day to start seeing results within 2 months.
4 Cucumber and honey
If you want to whiten the skin of your face successfully, cucumber can be one of the great home remedies that will guarantee you excellent results. Cucumber contains a lot of vitamins A, C and E, in addition to essential oils that make the skin much more hydrated. It is also excellent for maintaining the health of the face and lightening spots.
Along with honey, cucumber guarantees an extra hydration that will provide you with a much more hydrated and cared for skin.
- To prepare the cucumber and honey mask you must place in a blender the equivalent of 2 glasses of water, 3 tablespoons of honey and a cucumber.
- When the mixture is perfectly integrated, apply it on the face with the help of a cotton ball and massage with circular movements until the skin absorbs the mask.
- You can apply this remedy up to twice a day for a month.
5 Chamomile and honey
Chamomile is a very good ally for health and great also for the health care of the skin, since it manages to revitalize and soften it. However, it has another property, which is to lighten the spots of the face naturally, allowing it to have a more unified tone and helping to combat the opaque tone. Without forgetting the properties of chamomile to remove skin blemishes.
The best way to use chamomile to lighten the skin is to do it together with honey, which will give you softness and hydration.
- To prepare this chamomile and honey mask you must boil a large cup of water and add a handful of dried chamomile flowers.
- Let it boil for at least 10 minutes and remove the saucepan from the water so that it cools.
- Strain the mixture and add a large tablespoon of honey, stir and apply to the skin with cleansing of residues. Leave it on for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
6 Aloe Vera
Another of the great allies in the world of beauty for women especially, is the Aloe Vera plant with incredible properties to lighten and remove stains, homogenize the skin tone, while leaving it soft and smooth. It is also a remedy that fully respects the health of the skin and 100% natural.
- To use Aloe Vera and get a whiter skin, you have to extract the gel from the plant by making a cut at one end of the leaf.
- When you have extracted the gel, place it in a glass and add water. Stir until it forms a paste and spread it on the skin.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and remove it with warm water.
You can use this trick every day to enjoy healthy and well-groomed skin.