If you like how hairstyles with braids or even bows look, here we show you some tutorials that will help you make them yourself.
There is something for everyone: long hair, short hair, wavy hair, hairstyles for parties. Choose any of these styles to wear them on the occasion you like, such as daily to go to the office or even to go out at night.
Keep in mind that all these hairstyles are usually done more easily when the hair is wet; and if you want to keep your hairstyle intact for several hours, try to use a lacquer when it is finished.
1 Braid bun
This hairstyle will serve you if you want to make a braid for a special occasion, wherever you want to be elegant and more sophisticated. You can even use it for every day if you want to look neater.
- You have to start with the front of your head by making a braid that goes from the center to the left side, as seen in the photo.
- Begin to make a bun by rolling the braid together, with the help of tweezers.
- It is clear that to make this hairstyle you will need to have quite long and abundant hair.
2 Waterfall braid
If you are looking for a hairstyle with braids more informal and relaxed here we show you an alternative. You can wear it with casual clothes and add some hoops or necklace when to complement.
- Make a line on the side of your head Grab strands to start making the braid until you reach the back of your head.
- Do the same on the other side so that it stays in the entire circumference.
- When you have both lists, join them back with tweezers.
3 Bun with braid on the back of the neck
This is a much more formal hairstyle. You can take it for many occasions ranging from daily in the office, if you always make a bun and want to change a little, more formal outings or more relaxed outings when you want to give an elegant touch to your outfits.
- You will need: garters to tie your hair, some invisible pins, larger buckles to separate the strands of hair as you do the hairstyle and a donut so that the bun is very neat.
- Start by separating the hair on the top of your head from the rest of your hair and hold it with tweezers.
- Make a braid at the height of the neck, remember that these types of braids are not separated from the hair but when you grab one of the strands to make the braid you have to add part of the hair that remains unused.
- Once you finish the braid on top of your head, assemble a ponytail with what separates in step 1.
- Use the donut to make the bun.
4 Spike braid
The herringbone-shaped braid is one of the most beautiful and elegant that exist. They can be adapted to any style, whether casual, casual, or a night out or work lunch. Combining it correctly with clothing and accessories will be perfect.
How to make the herringbone braid:
1. Separate the hair or the part of the hair you are going to use, in two parts. If your hair is wet it will be easier for you to work.
2. Start passing small strands on one side, towards the center, then a strand on the other side towards the center, and that way you will “cover” the two portions of hair that you have separated and the characteristic shape of this type of braid will be formed.
You can accompany these braids with any accessory to give more color if you wish. These braids are ideal for day or night outings, these hairstyles will give you a fresh, youthful and sophisticated appearance.