Let’s introduce you to the Neogen Real Fresh Foam Green Tea cleanser. We’ve all heard of the benefits of tea, but which one has more benefits? Unlike other tea types, green tea is made directly from the leaves of the unfermented plant, so beneficial substances’ contribution is much higher than the rest.
Camellia Sinensis, the plant that contains it, has been cultivated in countries like India and China for centuries, being these some of the most outstanding populations in terms of longevity. Nowadays, it is one of the most consumed drinks by its inhabitants, recommending a dose of up to 5 cups a day to obtain the maximum effectiveness of its benefits.
That is why it is increasingly a claim and a must-have in cosmetic and skincare products. Besides, green tea contains other components also beneficial for our skin as:
- Vitamin C: in charge of decreasing the production of melanin, helping to improve skin tone. It is also essential for the formation of collagen. Which helps to reduce the appearance of signs of aging and wrinkles in general
- Vitamin E: it is greatest antioxidant components are concentrated
- Carotenes: These are antioxidants whose function is to kill the free radicals that cause premature skin aging. Think of all those environmental pollutants like smog and other chemicals attached to our skin every time we step outside
That’s why it’s so important to add a product to our daily skincare routine, and of course, a good quality one. To sum up, one of the best options in the market is the Neogen Real Fresh Foam Green Tea cleanser.
What is a foam green tea cleanser?
It’s a one-of-a-kind cleanser in foam form, which makes it easier to handle than other formulas. Also, it is ideal for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin types. The active ingredients in this foam cleanser, like fermented green tea extract, are carefully selected to calm any irritation or inflammation, deeply hydrate, and brighten. Unlike other cleansers that can be too harsh on our skin, this foam cleanser won’t remove your skin’s natural oils, which are essential to keep a healthy balance.
It is water-based with a pH of 8, so you don’t have to worry about adding more oils to your skin if you already suffer from oily skin.
Benefits of green tea on the skin
- Promotes elasticity, preventing fine lines, and reducing signs of aging
- Evens out skin tone and reduces pigmentation issues
- Protects your skin against potential damage caused by UV radiation
- Anti-inflammatory effect. It reduces redness and even helps with puffy eye bags
How to use the foam green tea cleanser?
- Pump one or two pumps on your clean hands and gently massage across your face. Make sure your face is damp with water
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Pat with a towel or continue with any other products in your routine
I will definitely add this foam cleanser to my routine now that I’m aware of green tea’s benefits. Not to mention, I also want to add green tea to my diet! If the skin benefits are so beneficial, imagine how even better they are for your body’s health in general!
Enjoy a soothing benefit of real green tea with this bubbly foam cleanser!