The eyebrows have taken a strong role in makeup, especially in the last decade. The way we wear it has changed a lot since the 90s, now they are much thicker and the more natural they look, the better. Microblading has been one of the best options for semi-permanent blending of the eyebrows, it offers good results in a short time.
How to make perfect natural eyebrows? Perfect eyebrows step by step woman
Day after day and year after year, professional makeup artists strive to improve the techniques and finish of all makeup. However, what remains a common term in the equation, is the eyebrows.
- These should be as polished as possible, and today, the natural has become fashionable. The semi – permanent eyebrow makeup is very popular, but if you want to make it at home can follow these steps. Learn about different techniques to make up your eyebrows! Clean your face very well, remove all traces of makeup residue on the eyebrows.
- With the help of a special brow brush, comb them upwards to make the lower line visible.
- Using a not too dark brow pencil, draw a line from the beginning of the brow to the end. Try to follow the natural shape of the brow.
- Using the brush again, comb upwards. The intention is to blur the eyebrow very well so that the line does not look too sharp. If needed, apply a little more product just to the end of the browbone and continue blending.
- Now, comb all the hairs down and repeat the process with the line above. Finally, comb them up again.
- When you have already delineated the shape of the eyebrow, remove with a tweezers all the excess hair that may bother you.
- To fill in all the spaces that may be hairless, with the help of a thin liquid pencil, draw hair by hair. The intention will be to draw the hairs as thin as possible, to have a perfect eyebrow
How long does eyebrow microblading last and what is its care?
After the microblading is done, the eyebrows are immediately perfect. However, the next two days will be crucial to ensure good treatment results.
- The shading eyebrows semi-permanent requires a post-treatment cream which will be recommended by the specialist applies.
- Avoid sweating excessively during the following week.
- Do not expose yourself too much to the sun.
- Avoid having any facial or peeling.
- Do not scratch the area while it is healing.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Protect the area from water. Before showering, apply a post-care cream.
- When healing the area, it is recommended to apply a sunscreen SPF-30 alone.
The microblading eyebrow hurt, but the feeling will always be much more associated with discomfort. However, a topical anesthetic is always used to numb the area during treatment. Which can last around two hours.
This is a treatment that in most cases will not need constant touch-up. After the fourth week, you can go to your makeup artist to do a brow check to determine whether or not you need a touch-up. If this is the case, it will fill in the gaps that may have been left in the previous session, and the applied tone will darken a bit more.
What to do in case of a poorly done microblading and what is the price?
The truth is that microblading is one of the safest techniques in terms of eyebrow pigmentation, however it is always recommended that certain precautions be taken such as:
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- In people who have a history of keloids or who are very prone to developing them.
- In case of diabetes, consult a doctor.
- In case of suffering from hemophilia or hepatitis.
In any case, you can get hold of various techniques that will help you fix your eyebrows and have them perfect. Natural and healthier methods to make up your eyebrows and have them perfect at all times.
If you have had the misfortune, that the microblading was very bad, and the design has not been as you wanted, you will have to wait for the tattoo to clarify a little to correct it.