The skin is the main attraction of the body; therefore, it will always be necessary to take care of it and keep it hydrated all the time. It needs to be treated with the utmost care, and so many ways have been developed to do so.
There are facial cleansing procedures, deep cleansing procedures, treatments against different conditions, and there is the hydrafacial. Do you know what is it about? Stay with us to find out.
What is the hydrafacial and what is it for? What is the price?
A hydrafacial is a non-invasive treatment performed on the face. And it is based on the combination of different sessions such as: Extraction of impurities, intensive cleansing session, facial peeling, and infiltration of hydrating liquids and serums.
The hydrafacial is highly recommended when looking to improve skin hydration in a short time. In addition, it is very effective in eliminating the appearance of soft wrinkles and fine lines. As well as removing excess oil from the pores.
To begin, a deep cleansing session is performed on the face. In order to remove impurities and prepare it for the absorption of all the ingredients it needs.
Subsequently, the facial peeling is carried out to leave a smooth finish on the skin. And finally, the treatment is completed with the application of different vitamins, moisturizers, nutrients and antioxidants through liquids and serum.
The hydrafacial apparatus serves to treat and prevent common skin conditions such as:
- Expression lines.
- Black and white dots.
- Stains caused by the sun.
- Smooth wrinkles.
What are the benefits of hydrafacial treatment?
If you are a person who seeks to hydrate the skin of the face, and at the same time enjoy a few hours of relaxation. The hydrafacial will be ideal for you.
When you have a correct cleaning routine, results start to show in no time. So, we can find the following benefits of the hydrafacial:
- Increases collagen production thanks to the antioxidants that are applied.
- It restores moisture to the skin, making it stay much more hydrated.
- Eliminate fine lines. And it works as a procedure that delays aging to a great extent.
- It recovers, heals and regenerates the superficial layers of the skin that were damaged by different environmental and chemical factors. In this way, the new cells generated make the skin look much smoother and less rough.
- It gives the visible appearance of a much healthier, brighter and smoother skin.
- Stabilizes the pH values in the skin. So, you will avoid oily skin problems, and you will prevent acne and different skin conditions.
- Strengthens and protects the new layers that are created in the skin. Making that with the passage of the months the skin of the face is not damaged again.
- Nourishes and improves the shape of enlarged pores. So, it will avoid the accumulation of dirt, thus avoiding acne.
- Cell metabolism is accelerated, promoting the constant regeneration of cells. You will have a completely rejuvenated skin!
Despite all the benefits that hydrafacial has, its price is not usually very high. You can check in spa centers, where prices will range between $ 35 and $ 40.
How many hydrafacial sessions does it take to see results? How is the before and after
The hydrafacial is a treatment to improve the health of the facial skin. However, despite being fast and effective. In order to see noticeable results, a few sessions will be necessary.
Everything will depend on the initial health of your skin. If you have never taken care of your skin, you will need between 5 or 7 sessions so that the skin can look completely new.
However, the results begin to be noticed from the first session. Although they are very mild, factors such as smoothness and shine become very noticeable.
In order for you to enjoy the real results of the hydrafacial, you must follow certain subsequent recommendations from the specialist. For example:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. And in case you must, apply sunscreen.
- Maintain good skin hydration.
- Wash your face daily.
- Don’t touch your face with dirty hands.